I finished up a bunch of changes to the Game of Life Sequencer Bank. Here is a brief overview:
- UI Overhaul – Rather than trying to stuff all the sequencers into 1 window, I gave them each their own tab. So now you have 6 tabs across the top with an independent screen for each sequencer. This allowed me to create a 32 x 32 grid rather than just a 16 x 16.
- Internal Sync – Previously it was necessary to sync the sequencer to another device to get it to play, I implemented an internal metronome thread instead. The sequencer now works independently if you like.
- Update Time – Added this option to increase the interval that the game updates, rather than just waiting for the sequence to end.
- Kill Notes – Its working now. If you activate this option only one note at a time will play from the sequencer. Not effective in ORIGINAL mode.
- Various and sundry additions – A few more modes added to the scale option, triplets added to the timing sections.
You can download it here
Thats about it. Using the right set of drum patches and timing intervals, this thing generates some mean drum sounds.