With Summer over I’ll be back behind the keyboard for longer periods of time, which should give me more opportunities to post. Here are a few things I have planned:
- Experiments in personal fitness, aimed primarily at testing extremely high-intensity workouts for endurance purposes
- New features for the GOLSequencer Bank and Harmonic Table
- Arduino and Microcontroller projects
- Some new music
- Peering inside of and occasionally repairing old synthesizers, stereos, and effects
- My home will also very likely be an explosion of DIY home improvement, so stay tuned for a lengthy list of things NOT TO DO.